 Gaming / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
GM Charts for Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:52:17 GMT

I'm wondering if anyone might happen to have the GM charts for Steve
Jackson's Pirate Game. I asked Steve several months ago when they might show
up on the web site, and he said they would be going up as soon as he could
get some help with them, at which point I offered help, but he already had
help.

In any case, I'm interested in seeing these, but don't want to hassle Steve
too much (though perhaps he'll see this post), so if someone has a copy
maybe we can work something out while we wait for Steve to get them up.

Frank