 Gaming / 513
Re: Calling all pirates - I need to identify whose ships these are!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:26:29 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

I don't have ship or captain's names for the following players (who obviously
belong to the above ships):

Stephen Roberts

Captain Blargh of the Red Tail :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)