 Announcements / 691
  Calling all pirates - I need to identify whose ships these are!

I'm starting to collect all the postmortem and all from the Pirate Game at Brickfest 2000, and I'd like to get as many peoples ship names as possible. I have the following ships names (with player name if known): Captain Bad Jim the Funny Hat of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Calling all pirates - I need to identify whose ships these are!

(...) This one ^ was mine before I had to abandon him and his crew to take over The Rusty Bucket. =) ~Nathan McD. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Calling all pirates - I need to identify whose ships these are!

(...) Captain Blargh of the Red Tail :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)