 Gaming / 427
    Re: Brickfest 2000 Pirate Game Postmortem —Frank Filz
   (...) Go ahead and upload to Brickshelf. Please do some dissassembly if there is anything which might not be clear from the final model. (...) At this point, it will be early July before I get a chance to read the seige mortar rules in depth and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Brickfest 2000 Pirate Game Postmortem —Sean Forbes
   (...) I like the way the mortars are shaping up. Opportunity fire for a fort really is an appropriate advantage, as long as normal initiative time between shots isn't violated, simulating load/reload time. Sean, the pirate mad (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Siege Mortar Pics (Was: Re: Brickfest 2000 Pirate Game Postmortem) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    OK, pics of the Pirate Game Siege Mortar are up: (URL) provide more info if needed, but I'm dead tired right now...just back from MI. I'm crossposting it to .build given all the questions I had about the things at Brickfest, but followups will (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build)