 Gaming / 279
    Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) In our game in Portland there were a couple of super-tough vehicles, the trick to taking them down was to have a big swarm of highly mobile little units with no sense whatsoever of self-preservation. You've got to spread them out thinly enough (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions —Eric Joslin
   (...) That is both my problem and my solution: In past games, I've been too afraid of losing troops to it, and in the future I intend to swarm it (see below). (...) One of my very first ideas for a BrikWars army consisted of nothing but a pilot with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Yah you have been kind of chicken :-). (...) I have to find time to build a new Mech. My current Mech of ultimate mass distrution is not going to be quite as effective as I use it more and more. Eventually a strategy is going to be found to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions —Shaun Sullivan
    (...) .... and my victory muhahahahhaaaaaaa ;) -s (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)