 Gaming / 200
  Re: big brikwars game...

(...) ...They'd have an overwhelming advantage, but specially if we use the divide by points fielded idea, they still wouldn't necessarily come out best. And if we have several target areas spread out by >30", if the player with 200 pts wanted to (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: big brikwars game...

(...) You've got to watch out, a game like this is going to get bogged down by inexperienced players fielding bigger armies than they can handle. What you might want to do is set a 20-30 minute time limit on each player's turn - this will serve to (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: big brikwars game...

I have to agree with Mike here ... when I first read the initial posting, I shuddered at the prospect of a huge game. Our second NELUG game (the one that we finished) took about 4 hours to play to conclusion (11:30 to 5:00, with about an hour for (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.gaming)