 Gaming / 1904
1903  |  1905
Subject:
Pirates of the Spanish Main
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:54:09 GMT

Was out shopping the other day and found a game called, Pirates of the Spanish
Main. See

www.wizkidsgames.com/pirates

It's a neat little game, uses punched cards to make ships, has all sorts of
collectable stuff and so on. Anyhow the rules are nice and simple. Easy enough
to get into quick but with just enough detail to present a challenge.
Within 2 minutes of reading the rules I was thinking, This'd be great (and
easy!) to play with Lego ships. (and islands, and forts and...).
Of course, one would need a space about 8foot square (blue for preference) but
that's easy enough.
Who's up for a little Piracy on the Spanish Main next meet?

James (who is already practicing his Avast me hearty!)