 Gaming / 19
  Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)

(...) You found everything. I haven't posted any of the actual rule set. While designing, I've been making a bunch of creations and mostly wanted to show some off. =] (...) When designing a game, there is always the dilemma of 'rule simplicity' vs. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Simple (but fun) Castley Strategy Game(y)

(...) Agreed :) What would be nice is to have a series of look-up cards graded by completeness level. For example, when attacking a figure on horseback, does the attacker attack the horse, or the rider? (Lev 1) Assune that you are attacking the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.gaming)