 Gaming / 1838
Re: ESPG rules considerations (was Re: Question about quality of Best Lock...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:41:49 GMT

Don Cox wrote:
All of these ideas might make a good Brick Wars game.  Also could be
done on a table top, depending on terrain.

BrikWars would not be my system of choice. Actually, I've mostly decided
that the AFOL created systems aren't really worth it. None of them really
take advantage of the brick (BrikWars does to a minor extent, but then you
can disassemble things when destroyed using any system...), and I doubt any
of them have the level of playtesting of any of the miniatures systems I'm
examining.

Frank