 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 40
Re: LEGO Racers 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:00:24 GMT

My only gripe is that it's a bit sluggish!

No problems here on a 1 GHz Athlon running Windows ME with a 32 MB
GeForce video card and 128 MB of RAM although I haven't got very far
with the game yet.

I gave up and returned mine and have written a whiney letter to Lego
Consumer Affairs.  The original game was great, but the sequel sucked.
The interface was too confusing for kids (and annoying to me, the
adult), framerate was too slow, and the cars were just too darn hard to
steer.  Very disappointing after the original which was bright, clean,
fun, and fast.  I think they should have just added new tracks and
network play to the original....

-Roy