 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 24
Re: Shortcuts (a largeish message)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:41:09 GMT

I cut & pasted the map but didn't se a shortcut. For a long time I thought
about shooting the dragon so it would swoop down & carry you, but if it was
supposed to happen, the cannonball would target it. Who knows, the
Nightmare-Athon is the last track before rocket racer so it has to be hard.
Mabey a wall you have to shoot? A guided missle may know (idea!).

In lugnet.games.lego.racers, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.games.lego.racers, Nick Cameron wrote:

... I NEED to find a shortcut on the fright
knight one.

Yeah, I can't figure that one out, either.  I *see* the shortcut on the
map, but I don't know how to get in.  It probably has something to do with
the stone arches (big brooms?) you drive through, but who knows?

Steve