 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 41
    Awwwwww, nuts! I'm in need of help... —Matthew Crandall
   ...with LEGO Island the game. (I'll pass on the comments that I need help personally. That's another post in another place.) This is not to be confused with LEGO Island 2, or LEGO Island Extreme stunts. Specifically, I need a set of directions on (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, FTX)