 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Island / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
Awwwwww, nuts! I'm in need of help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 04:54:48 GMT

...with LEGO Island the game. (I’ll pass on the comments that I need help personally. That’s another post in another place.) This is not to be confused with LEGO Island 2, or LEGO Island Extreme stunts.

Specifically, I need a set of directions on how to play the game. I have a disc, rescued from oblivion, but with no ideas on how to move I am slowly thinking of returning the disc to a fate worse than death. (Well, okay. I’ll keep it as a curiosity, if nothing else.)

If anyone out there can lend a hand, please post here and I’ll contact you.

Play Well and Prosper!

Matthew