 Games / LEGO Media / *167 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Racers 2

(...) No problems here on a 1 GHz Athlon running Windows ME with a 32 MB GeForce video card and 128 MB of RAM although I haven't got very far with the game yet. Grahame (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Racers 2

"Roy Wood" <roy@centricsystems.ca> wrote in message news:1011127140640-r...tems.ca... (...) It must be sloppy programming. It doesn't seem to be XP -- I bought a rally game last week and that runs at a very respectable frame rate. In fact, I think (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Racers 2

(...) I'm waiting for Christmas, since my wife asked for a suggestion. I enjoyed the original immensely, so I'm looking forward to the new version. My machine is only a K6-2 @ 500 MHz, so your comments about sluggishness of play are disquieting. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LEGO Racers 2

I bought this on a whim on Saturday... I have to say it is quite good fun. I am into PC racing games anyway, so that probably helps, but racing through familiar LEGO landscapes being able to build your car from scratch brings makes this one (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Creator: bad small lever

More informations about the "small lever" bug in lego creator town junior. It is much more limited than I first posted. The "small lever" part available in the parts list is correct. The one that is not correct is included in two ready-made official (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Lego Racers 2 Released

Hey-- looks like Lego Racers 2 is out. Doesn't look like they include network play though-- what were they thinking?!?!?!?!? -Roy (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  LEGO Creator: bad small lever

About LEGO Creator, town junior version. Could someone correct the small lever 17010106_L73587.lca so that it moves in the right direction. Many thanks, Damien (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Just bought Rock Raiders

(...) If you don't know this already, you can go into 1st person mode and the detail gets better. NICK I still post here the most. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Just bought Rock Raiders

Look Nick! You're not the only one posting here! I just bought the Rock Raiders game at Kaybee for $9.99. It came with a little Adventurer set and I figured it probably wouldn't drop any further. In fact, since the beginning I've gotten Lego Racers, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: Argh! So frustrating!

(...) What? Is it bad to post in this group? (...) See (URL)Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Argh! So frustrating!

Sorry about this everyone but I felt the need to come here and vent... I'm playing Lego Island 2 - on the penultimate mission thingy and all I've got to do is climb the inside of this tower across a walkway with moving bits and gaps and things - but (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

  Outhouse in Lego Island 2?

In Lego Island 2 (for PC), after you free the dinos from Mr. Hates camp, you can go into the jungle village. Next to the tent, there's a small hut. Is it just me, or is that a toilet in it? Hey, no matter what hemisphere you're in, you need a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Mission Failed!

I failed a mission in the RockRaider game, and all because of those stupid little guys dressed in orange... how do I get JUST ONE Rock Raider to stay at the base and operate the oxegyen generator in the Support Station. It's not hard - get crystal, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) The original LEGO Racer game was a success and as a parent I can say that it is good family fun. It captures the feel of some of the best LEGO themes and brings it to life in the way that it should. What LEGO has done with many other of their (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

(...) LEGO® should stop making media and instead attract more media exposure by making sets like it's 1989! -Harvey (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle)

  Will LEGO Media stop making non-violent games?

I used to think that the LEGO Company promoted non-violence. Most of their games do. But why then, did they put the explosion function in LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom? I don't have a problem with blowing up walls, or even (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.games.lego.creator, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Lego Racers 2 Info?

I've heard rumours that Lego Racers 2 is due to be released later this year. Anyone have any more info? -Roy (Who is still trying to beat Rocket Racer in Circuit 8) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  LEGO.com Skateboard Online Contest

Hi all, just played the all new online Skateboarding Contest Game on LEGO.com . Pretty neat 3D animated game, but once you get into it all those regular lego.com kids seem to have no chance at all. After several tries I already got into first place (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Boat stuck under bridge

I managed to get the boat stuck under the Castle Island bridge on my PS2. Any idea how to get it out. I waited to see if the tide went out but no luck. Could only go round and round. Bummer! (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact