 Games / LEGO Media / * (-5)
Subject:
>Register to gold sales world - Une valeur =?UTF-8?B?c8O7cmUh?=
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.creator
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:41:30 GMT
(canceled)

Re: LEGO Loco Networking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:53:58 GMT

You can use lego loco in hamachi but need Windows xp it crashes, in Windows 7 &
Windows 10.

Subject:
Awwwwww, nuts! I'm in need of help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 04:54:48 GMT

...with LEGO Island the game. (I’ll pass on the comments that I need help personally. That’s another post in another place.) This is not to be confused with LEGO Island 2, or LEGO Island Extreme stunts.

Specifically, I need a set of directions on how to play the game. I have a disc, rescued from oblivion, but with no ideas on how to move I am slowly thinking of returning the disc to a fate worse than death. (Well, okay. I’ll keep it as a curiosity, if nothing else.)

If anyone out there can lend a hand, please post here and I’ll contact you.

Play Well and Prosper!

Matthew

Subject:
LEGO Loco Networking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 23:35:22 GMT

Has anyone ever got the LEGO Loco game to work with networking?
My son loves the game, and was so excited to try using it across 2 computers,
but although I have tried to do it myself, searched the internet for info on it,
searched Lugnet, I can't find anything regarding the networking aspect of it.
Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment

Re: Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:28:47 GMT

Hello Ron,

For as far as I can tell, you have done the right things: checking the
batteries and the antennas. I have the same problem too sometimes, but
when I check it out the problem is mostly weak batteries or an antenna
that as come loose.

Did you also check the battery of the transmitter (I know, you wrote you
had a fair reach when using the race buggy)

I would suggest contact LEGO about this.

Greetings
   Maico Arts

Ron Penton schreef:
Okay, I recently bought two lego racers kits, the Supersonic (8366) and the Race
Buggy (8475). I put together the Buggy first, and for some reason it didn't work
at all, so I gave up and waited a day; at which point it started working for
some odd reason. I'm not really sure I understand it, but it just started
working.

So, then I put together the Supersonic, but before I put it all together, I put
batteries into everything and hooked up the motors, and nothing worked again. So
I spent a few minutes fiddling around with the batteries, swapping them out and
trying all the frequencies, before I gave up; and then came back a few minutes
later and all of a sudden it worked again.

Okay, so that was weird too, but I accepted it and went on building the model.

I finished the supersonic, but now I have a problem; I didn't notice it before,
but the range for the Supersonic is ridiculously small. I have to hold the
transmitter within 6 inches of the model in order for it to receive a signal at
all, and if I take it any further out, nothing happens. I tried the same
controller on the Race Buggy, and that works at a good range, so I know it's not
the controller.

I then swapped out the batteries in the supersonic (which are 1.2v 2500mAh
energizer rechargables) with 1.5v duracell alkalines, but the problem still
persists. I even tried batteries that work perfectly in the Race Buggy, but to
no avail, and tried all frequencies as well. I also tried swapping all of the
antennas to make sure it's not a problem with them.

I think this sucks, I have no idea what is going on here, and I was wondering if
anyone had any similar experiences or any suggestions they can make?

I primarily bought the sets for the motors, but I really want the RC units to
work too! Blah!

Thanks!

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact