 Fun / Holiday / 257
Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey all, I remember each year we get together and list our Christmas Loot!

Let's do it again!

:)

What Lego did you get for Christmas?
List your Christmas 2005 Loot here:

I (sadly) didn't get any actual LEGO products, but I got some money (plan to
save most for a Mac Mini, and buy one of the new City sets), and with some book
store money I bought my self the Unofficial LEGO Builders Guide, which should
come in a couple of days. :)

- Daniel