 Fun / Holiday / 180
    IDOL time 2004 —Tony Alexander
   27 Feb 04 Greetings, Earth Mortals! Yea, though the depths of digicam and computer malfunction doth yet plague me, I call out from the depths to bring witness to great joy: Betwixt Ides of March and yonder Score, It's IDOL time for us once more. How (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma)