 Fun / Gaming / 999
Re: BattleSpace site gets updated again with NEW SPACE WARGAME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Ahoy there all those with a touch of space running through their veins (heh
that's kind of a funny thought),
Better than having pirates running through your veins -

"Doctor, listen to his pulse!"
**BaDOOM!**Arrr, Jimlad!**BaDOOM**Shiver me timbers!**BaDOOM** :)

"Doctor, what do you suppose it could be??"
"I've seen this kind of condition before. The man has contracted buccaneer
fever! Get me 5 ml of de-swashbuckler syrum NOW!"
:p

With another update added to my growing site, I have also added a new
section under the name of Fleet Command. FC is a wargame I wrote for playing
out battles at microfig scale. The rulebook can be downloaded and more
information found at :
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/fcommand.htm
Looks great!  *Microfig* Battlecruisers I can do :)

Please note that the game still requires complete playtesting (I have tested
all of the rules, but not in a complete game).
Say, if we were planning to get together sometime, perhaps we could have a
playtest...

Sounds good :) We'll have to do something soon then.

Zac
(who believes his blood has a mix of space, pirate and salt runing through
his bloodstream :)