 Fun / Gaming / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:28:16 GMT

Does anyone else out there play BrikWars?  I played my first game on Saturday,
and enjoyed it immensely, but there are some... err, well, foibles of the
system that I think could be ironed out.

For example:  Vehicles seem to be too inexpensive for their relative value.
Why buy a squad of SpaceMen when for the same cost you can have a vehicle with
a seige weapon?  I was thinking that placing a ratio on vehicles, like 1 per
5-man squad, might reduce that a bit.

Any thoughts?

eric