 Fun / Gaming / 58
Re: Dead link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:44:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Markus Wolf wrote:

Minx's Game Ideas.. etc.  is a dead link.  I'm very disappointed.  Anyone know
what happened?  It's been this way for awhile.

They now appear to be here:

http://users2.50megs.com/minxkely/brix/legogame.html

--
Frank Filz