 Fun / Gaming / 277
Re: New PBB War Game!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 00:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Greg Majewski writes:
Hey, I just finished up the rules to a simple war game that I made up. These
are just the rules, though. I haven't added each character's individual stats,
yet. If you want to see those when they come around, check out the Project:
Lega Man section of the site in my signature. To stop listenign to me
blabbler, you can find the rules at:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/wwars.html
Tell me whatcha think!
Greg "I feel asleep!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

These look good, it's hard to try out without any character stats though!
Have you tried playing it yet?

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm