 Fun / Community / 508
Re: New North American Community Coordinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Patrick Bégin wrote:
   This is a message I reported from the LEGO ambassadors forums, sorry, I should have put it in quotes.

Ah, I see. I was confused when I saw a message from Jim under someone else’s account, since I know he has his own account here.

Thanks, David