 Announcements / 4148
    New North American Community Coordinator —Patrick Bégin
   Published in the LEGO ambassadors forums on June 24th, 2011 : Well, it’s finally been finalized, stamped, and approved and everything is official. The newly appointed North American Community Coordinator is Kevin Hinkle. Kevin comes to us from Texas (...) (13 years ago, 1-Jul-11, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: New North American Community Coordinator —David Gregory
   Patrick Bégin's account, but with Jim Foulds' name at the end. Hmmmmm... David (13 years ago, 1-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New North American Community Coordinator —Patrick Bégin
   (...) This is a message I reported from the LEGO ambassadors forums, sorry, I should have put it in quotes. (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New North American Community Coordinator —David Gregory
   (...) Ah, I see. I was confused when I saw a message from Jim under someone else's account, since I know (URL) he has his own account here>. Thanks, David (13 years ago, 2-Jul-11, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)