 Fun / Community / 437
Re: LEGO museum in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 21:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Robin Sather wrote:
   In lugnet.fun.community, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Didier Enjary wrote:
   Hi,

I visited the brand new LEGO museum in Billund two weeks ago. It is almost finished. The museum is quite what you can expect from a LEGO museum : old sets and models, boxes, displays, early wooden toys, etc.

However, an unexpected section of the museum deals with fans/customers involvement.

  1. A TV set plays the Ambassadors-made video about the LA Program with the voice of former LA Kelly McKiernan,

Score! :)

Kelly

Kelly, do you have a transcript, or copy, of what you said on the video?

Robin

Indeed I do. I have the original script (not quite as the finished video appears), and two versions of the video itself.

Script: http://www.bzpower.com/kelly/steveo/lego%20presentation%20script.doc
Low-res QT .mov file: http://www.bzpower.com/kelly/steveo/LAPresentation.mov (approx. 11MB)
Higher-res MP4 movie: http://www.bzpower.com/kelly/steveo/LAPresentation.mp4 (approx. 32MB)

Kelly