 Fun / Community / 383
    Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG) —Nathan Proudlove
   Hey Janey, this is an amazing gallery! I do so appreciate the work that you have put into this. This is so refreshing and different from so many other galleries and blogs out there. You are truly a pillar of this community. Nathan Proudlove (17 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.fun.community, FTX)

        Re: The eBrick Gallery (TeBAG) —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Thanks Nathan, I appreciate the kind words. I really enjoyed making this gallery and I hope that it will grow with suggestions from others. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.fun.community, FTX)