 Fun / 1544
1543  |  1545
Subject:
A Match Made in Heaven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:39:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You don’t see many minifigs that come wearing a Dark Tan outfit. In fact I can only think of 2...and what a pair they make!

Aunt May and Henry Jones I

Neither the minifigs nor the house in the background are MOCs, so I can’t take any building credit. I just thought of a fun way to make them interact and added a word balloon.

David