 Fun / 1540
    Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?! —David Laswell
   (...) That's...really odd. I know I'm not alone in this, but they actually sent me a display item several years ago (the 6' tall cardboard Tahu standee). I've also had a local LEGO rep offer to hook me up with one of the gigantic "lifesize" Pakari (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

        Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?! —Dan Brown
   (...) I would love to see a copy of that letter. I am having my problems with them as well. Do you still have a copy I could get?? Dan (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)