 Fun / 1535
  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

(...) That is quite possible I think. There was a pre-promotional image of an EXO-Force model with a prominent "XFORSKN" sticker on its groin (my copy is lost unfortunately) and, more recently Star Wars had (URL) this great promotion> on a mock up. (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

(...) Heh. That's even worse than the image of an actual Playboy pinup that can be found on the box of a particular Hasbro Star Wars collectible. Seems that way back when Star Wars was first filmed, the model makers had a slightly ribald sense of (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)