 Fabuland / 426
425  |  427
Subject:
Meet the Johnson Family!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:38:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

I made a cool little discovery today and quickly made this page, I hope it will
generate a little laugh or at least a smile to brighten your day!

http://www.lotek.nu/creations/famjohnson/index.html

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu