 Fabuland / 301
    Re: How to get apart that structure? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) collector of Fabuland with hundreds of figures.... The guy who helds the sign is not the owner as far as I know. On the right hand is the main organizer of the event: Peter Reinartz (reinartz@aurego.de). Maybe you ask him for more infos about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: How to get apart that structure? —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) Thanks for the reply Ben. I was mainly wondering if this individual was a member of the Lugnet community - another brain to pick in regards to Fabuland. It is always nice to see Fabuland represented at any event. I don't want it to be (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.fabuland)