 Events / NWBrickCon / 348
347  |  349
Subject:
Travel and/or ride share
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:22:41 GMT

Hi!

Just in case anyone still needs a ride from Vancouver Island/Lower Mainland
and/or a place to sleep for NW BrickCon I am driving a van from
Victoria-Tswassen-Bellingham-Seattle on Thursday and back Sunday. Space is
available in the van and in the Hotel room at the Quality Inn near the Seattle
Center.

Anyone willing to share costs is welcome to contact me via email by noon
Thursday.