 Events / NWBrickCon / 232
Re: NWBrickCon™ has Updated its Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Duane Hess wrote:

   A couple of (hopefully) minor points.
  • Your link above is mis-typed... Should be www.nwbrickcon.org
  • I had to check out LUGNET to find out WHEN NWBrickCon was. It’s very hard to find on the website.
  • Where is NWBrickCon being held? Once again, the website is lacking some critical info.
-Duane

Thank you for your comments. On the front page of the website is a calendar. This displays the event dates and the schedule of activities for each day. The schedule is still in flux, and subject to change, but the dates are firm. I’ve also added the dates into the page header for each page. Hope this helps.

For the record, the dates are October 29 - 31, 2004.

The url is http://www.nwbrickcon.org.

Sincerely, Pamela Hale Webmaven