 Events / NWBrickCon / 206
  NWBrickCon Animation Competition Review

Sorry about the delay. I've had a ton of stuff to do... but here we go! The Animation Competiton ran as follows: first, my personal film made for the convention, The Fellowship of the Snake-Fearing Jedi, was shown to set the mood and give an example (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.animation)