 Events / NWBrickCon / 196
195  |  197
Subject:
Good *does* triumph! (was: My obligatory NWBC post - too much fun for just one weekend)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:47:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Hey all,

I finally had some alone quiet time to do the picture thing. My images of all of NWBC, as well as a bit of our (Eric Sophie and me) roadtrip, are now online.

Hey Chris- it was really great to meet you last weekend, and I had a lot of fun looking through your pics. And since I missed out on shooting the mountain in action, I was really glad to see these two shots:

In the first one, it looks like AndroDan and the Evil Admiral are inhaling deeply of the essence of Mt. Eruptus:

In the second, we see Good triumphantly facing the glorious fumes while Evil recoils from it:

Great weekend! Come back next year!

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com