 Events / NWBrickCon / 194
    My obligatory NWBC post - too much fun for just one weekend —Chris Maddison
   Hey all, I finally had some alone quiet time to do the picture thing. My images of all of NWBC, as well as a bit of our (Eric Sophie and me) roadtrip, are now online. (URL) I had so much fun out there. It was great to meet new people (Marks 1,2,3, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Good *does* triumph! (was: My obligatory NWBC post - too much fun for just one weekend) —Tony Hafner
   (...) Hey Chris- it was really great to meet you last weekend, and I had a lot of fun looking through your pics. And since I missed out on shooting the mountain in action, I was really glad to see these two shots: In the first one, it looks like (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)