 Events / LEGO World / 81
Re: Pinball wizard (was Re: Legoworld 2005)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:12:00 GMT

Show me more. I love Lego and robotics, but I used to love Pinball
even more. What is the big LED display?
How do the lower bumpers work?
What kind of sensors are used?

I hope we can get one of the creators to respond, it is such a
brilliant project. I would love to see the guts of it as well as
hearing more of its creation.
Danny

--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Build Robots