 Events / LEGO World / *91 (-5)
Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:40:26 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.events.legoworld, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

I'll be in town (as usual).  With a bit of coersion, I might be
talked into going to Lego World.

I could also give a guided tour to see
<http://sascha.mehlhase.info/physics.php this model>.  Just let me
know a few days in advance.

It's looking like Thursday the 16th is a work day for me, and I am
more flexible Friday and Saturday. So, consider this coercion. :-)

Okay.  :-)  Friday will suit me best, as Lea will be in day-care.

Would there be room for a couple people to join?

Yes.

P.S. If this coercion isn't sufficient, I could coerce further in
liquid form later.

:-)

Play well,

Jacob
--
Bison (building instructions):
                  http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Dyr/Bison/

Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 19:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.events.legoworld, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I'm planning to visit LEGO World 2012, probably just Feb 16.

I'll be there with some coworkers from Billund.  It will be great to
meet in person, Tore!

I'll be in town (as usual).  With a bit of coersion, I might be talked
into going to Lego World.

I could also give a guided tour to see
<http://sascha.mehlhase.info/physics.php this model>.  Just let me know
a few days in advance.

Jacob,

It's looking like Thursday the 16th is a work day for me, and I am more flexible
Friday and Saturday. So, consider this coercion. :-) Would there be room for a
couple people to join?

Tim

P.S. If this coercion isn't sufficient, I could coerce further in liquid form
later.

Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:46:55 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.events.legoworld, Tore Eriksson wrote:

I'm planning to visit LEGO World 2012, probably just Feb 16.

I'll be there with some coworkers from Billund.  It will be great to
meet in person, Tore!

I'll be in town (as usual).  With a bit of coersion, I might be talked
into going to Lego World.

I could also give a guided tour to see
<http://sascha.mehlhase.info/physics.php this model>.  Just let me know
a few days in advance.

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers mail van (building instructions):
           http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/CityXers/Postbil/

Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:59:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Tore Eriksson wrote:
I'm planning to visit LEGO World 2012, probably just Feb 16.
http://www.legoworld.dk/
Anybody else plan to go there? Would be nice to see you there. :)

/Tore

I'll be there with some coworkers from Billund.  It will be great to meet in
person, Tore!

Tim

Subject:
LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:52:34 GMT

I'm planning to visit LEGO World 2012, probably just Feb 16.
http://www.legoworld.dk/
Anybody else plan to go there? Would be nice to see you there. :)

/Tore

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact