 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 22
  Re: HoB pics?

Hey all, (URL) Jason posted> that there would be a castle vignette contest, but looking through the galleries above I only see (URL) Adrian's Secret Agent vigs>. Were there other vignettes? Am I just being blind? Or was this contest a bust? Eager (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: HoB pics?

(...) We didn't have any castle themed Vignettes. In fact, we only had castle creations from a few builders present. (Larry Pieniazek, Nik Pieniazek, Ken Koleda, Felix Greco and yours truely.) The decision was made to open the Vig contest up to vigs (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)