 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 18
    MOC Cards and Theme Displays —Jason Spears
   House of Bricks Attendees! House of Bricks is just about a week away and I'm getting pretty pumped. It's going to be a great weekend. I've got a couple things you can do to get prepared, aside from bringing yourself and your creations. Email the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)