 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
MOC Cards and Theme Displays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:08:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

House of Bricks Attendees!

House of Bricks is just about a week away and I’m getting pretty pumped. It’s going to be a great weekend. I’ve got a couple things you can do to get prepared, aside from bringing yourself and your creations.

Email the coordinators with what you plan to bring. Check out the list below to see who is in charge of the various themes.

Felix Greco Space/Moonbase Coordinator
Director of Programming

Jason Spears
Castle Coordinator
Train/Town Coordinator

Brian Davis
Technic/Mindstorms Coordinator
GBC Coordinator

Matt De Lanoy Star Wars Coordinator

Also you can fill out MOC cards to bring with you. These will help the judges know what belongs to who (and thereby give awards away.) Also it will give you a chance to provide a description of your MOCs when you’re off having fun. MOC cards come in two flavors:

Enjoy Looking But Please Do Not Touch
Please Handle With Care

If you’d like a hard copy to type in your info, just send me a note and I’ll forward the document on in whatever format works for you.

--
Jason Spears,
Castle Coordinator

See you in Schaumburg!