 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 16
Re: questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 04:59:10 GMT

Hi Brian Thanks For Your quick Response,
   In Regards To my clock I wasn’t actually thinking of mounting it.  I just
wanted to bring it.  It’s kind a of retired since I moved, But Maybe I should
mount it. I am immensely proud of it. There are a couple of problems though
First it has to be mounted to a stud with drywall screws wich causes drywall
damage. But maybe the hotel would let us mount it ware an existing object can be
taken down. That way when we leave we could put the object back up and the
damage would be obscured. Another solution mount it to a 2x4 portable wood
structure.
The second foreseeable problem is what if it doesn’t work anymore it hasn’t been
run in 2 years. But I could mount it here at home and go threw a dry run. If all
else fails I can bring it and a vhs tape of it working in the past.
Cheers Chris