 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 13
    questions —Chris Daniel
   Hello, I have a few questions about House of Bricks @ 2bcontinued. I plan on arriving at approximately noon on Friday. Is this early enough to turn over my GBC modules or should I come sooner? Also how are moc’s displayed? Is it a hands on session (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks)

        Re: questions —Brian Davis
   (...) No, that would be perfectly fine. Currently I'm not sure what is formally scheduled for the morning hours of Friday, but due to the nature of the GBC, modules can (& will) be added anytime they come in. Detailed schedules have not yet been (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks)

        Re: questions —Chris Daniel
   Hi Brian Thanks For Your quick Response, In Regards To my clock I wasn’t actually thinking of mounting it. I just wanted to bring it. It’s kind a of retired since I moved, But Maybe I should mount it. I am immensely proud of it. There are a couple (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks)