 Events / BrickWorld / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Brickworld Needs YOU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:20:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again fellow AFOLs!!

Brickworld planning is moving forward quickly.

To ensure the best possible room rates at the hotel, we would like to show them a HIGH level of interest by exhibitors.

The hotel will be finalizing rates on December 14th. So, we would love to see an outburst of response on Lugnet or in emails to us.

Are you interested in being part of a premier LEGO event in Chicago? If so, please let us know.

You can reply to this post or go to the Brickworld website and send an email. http://www.brickworld.us

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in Chicago.

Best Regards, the Brickworld Team