 Events / BrickWorld / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Brickworld Team Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:41:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brickworld Team has grown over the last couple months. We are pleased to announce the involvement of nineteen (19) fellow AFOLs (okay - there is one AFOL mother and a couple NLSOs) in the Brickworld Team.

All our team members are equally important. So, in no particular order, here is a list of the present team members and their respective invovlement:

Steve Hassenplug - GBC co-coordinator & Mindtorms co-coordinator

Brian Davis - Mindstorms co-coordinator

Greg Dykstal - GBC co-coordinator

Jeramy Spurgeon - Train & Town coordinator

Fradel Gonzales - Mecha City coordinator & Moon Base coordinator

David Gregory - Castle coordinator

Joe Meno - Program coordinator & international/Lego liason

Barb Price - Volunteer coordinator & extra-hotel attractions

Matt DeLanoy - Awards coordinator

Kathie Bonahoom - Presentation coordinator

Heather Hassenplug - Raffle coordinator

John Brost - Live Video coordinator

Mike Cotterman - Podcast coordinator & web administration

Mike Huffman - Web site design

Britny Dziadula - Public Relations & Registration coordinator

Kevin Lauer - Local Advertising & Coupons

Steve DeCraemer - Dirty Brickster & Dirty Buildster

Bryan Bonahoom - Event co-coordinator

Adam Tucker - Event co-coordinator

We are excited to have a team assembled and pulling the event details together four months ahead of the event. Watch the Brickworld web site, Lugnet and theme specific forums for contest and event announcements.

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago). We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards, The Brickworld Team

https://registration.brickworld.us/