 Events / BrickWorld / 4
    Brickworld Announcement —Bryan Bonahoom
   (URL) Dear fellow AFOLs, BrickJournal™, BrickStructures™, Team Hassenplug, Team Possible, Team B-squared and Fun Time Technologies have joined forces and are pleased to announce Brickworld '07 to be held in Chicago. Brickworld™ is a chance to (...) (17 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX) !!

        Re: Brickworld Announcement —Bryan Bonahoom
   (URL) I apologize, but the link to the Brickworld website was posted incomplete. The working link is: (URL) Sorry for the confusion. We look forward to seeing you all in Chicago!!! Sincerely, The BrickWorld Team (17 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)