 Events / BrickWorld / 398
  Castle at Brickworld 2010

Hello everyone. I will again be coordinating the Castle display at (URL) Brickworld>. Let me start off by giving some basic information about the Brickworld event: • Website: (2 URLs) • Date: Thursday, June 17 - Sunday, June 20 • Location: Westin (...) (14 years ago, 16-Apr-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)