 Events / BrickWorld / 369
Re: New 'Combo Build' Contest at Brickworld 2009!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 17:44:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Jordan Bradford wrote:
It will likely still involve putting your ticket[s] in the box for this event,
just like the last two years.

Jordan is correct.

There will be a fish bowl (or a shoe box) to drop your name/ticket into.  The
drawing will be held at 6:30 PM Friday evening at the LEGO Company's display
area in the event hall.  You must be present to win (or at least be
represented...you know we are flexible).

Sorry - but I don't believe I have seen 30 people reply to a Lugnet topic in
quite a while.  Feel free to prove me wrong here.

See everyone in 2 weeks...wow, it is getting close!!!  And, thanks to Dave for
posting the announcement for me.

Regards,
Bryan (yes, I know the email address says Adam...that's my little secret)