 Events / BrickWorld / 244
  Brickworld 2008 Registration Open

Hello Everyone!! We at Brickworld are thrilled to be bringing a second event to the community. We have made changes to the event based on feedback we received last year to try and make it more rewarding for the attendees. Here are some of the (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!