 Events / BrickWorld / 235
Re: Left behind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Brian B. Alano wrote:
I hope someone out there can help me. As we were packing up Sunday, I seem to
have left three containers behind. I think I left them inside the center west
conference room doors (the ones closest to the loading area). They were:

a green Pick a Brick tub (full of PaB)
a clear plastic drawer (full of baseplates)
a copy paper box (full of misc MOCs and pieces)

If anyone remembers seeing these, or knows of someone to ask who won't be
reading this message, please let me know.

-Brian Alano
john3-17 at insightbb point com

brian,
i just read your post again and realized i might have some info for you. while
i was finishing packing i walked around and checked empty boxes to make sure
they were infact empty. all of them were empty except for a bag of minifigures
that were red, dk grey, and black with custom guns made with technic axles. i
passed the bag off to joe meno? i think.  later that evening after i had chatted
with everone and went to leave i walked through the room one last time and found
one empty clear storage contaier 14x30 with a white lid. since it was empty and
in the trash pile i took it home with me.

  i really wish i could have found the stuff for you. i've had things disapeer
before myself and i know it sucks.

i wish you luck.
ondrew