 Events / BrickWorld / 176
Re: Engraved luggage tags made with LEGO" tm bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 05:49:48 GMT

I suspect that tommy didn't intend to post to .jambalaya so i am forwarding
this.

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
A few years ago, I made myself an engraved luggage tag, but with all other stuff
been doing lately, kind of just dropped the idea. But actually pretty darn good
idea--practically indestructible, variety of color combinations, and I will
guarantee you will be able to easily spot your luggage on the luggage conveyor.
Can get up to 8 lines of text on it-(using both sides). Comes  with a strap and
a splt ring.

Drop me a line if interested.I will have some samples on my table at Brickworld.

Tommy Armstrong

www.brickengraver.com

tommy,
these sound pretty cool would you care to share the cost. i'm interested.

ondrew